- Access to clinic services once a week by a registered/staff nurse at the Care Centre.
- Recuperative care at the Care Centre is available (5 days per year/ per apartment) at no additional charge.
- This care is subject to availability and in the case of full occupancy, care will be provided at your residence. (5 days per year/ per apartment)
- 24-Hour Call4Care monitoring and emergency alert services.
The cost of the additional services is determined on an individual-needs basis and can be applied for at the Care Manager. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Administering of medication.
- Home Nursing Services by arrangement
Post-hospitalization care, oncology care, palliative care, wound care, catheter care, stoma care, tracheostomy care, rehabilitation care, home ventilation, oxygen therapy, single nursing procedures, social work consultations.
The type of service required by a patient will determine the cost of the care package. This is coordinated by Medwell’s Care Manager using a multidisciplinary team to create a care plan in conjunction with the family and patient.
The Call4Care system is installed in each dwelling and can be used to notify the Call4Care Call Centre. They will immediately assist you with your emergency and notify the reception desk at the Care Centre.
- A concierge service (e.g. taxi bookings) is available and can be booked with the Property Manager. The cost of the taxi will be for the account of the resident.
- Access to the Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate Clubhouse including the use of the ever-expanding library.
- Insurance of all buildings, the infrastructure including maintenance and upkeep of the common grounds.
- Electricity and water to the common areas.
- 24-Hour Security which includes a manned entrance gate, CCTV cameras and an electric fence along the perimeter of the Estate.
- Housekeeping service for 1.5 hours per week.
- Laundry services of 5kg washing and 5kg linen per week.
- Additional Housekeeping services.
- Nutritional and balanced meals at the Care Centre dining facilities.
- Electricity (pre-paid meter installed).
- Transportation of residents to nearby shopping centres etc. via the dedicated retirement village bus.
Note: The cost of additional services is priced according to the required service and must be booked with the Care Manager.
All services, falling outside of what is provided under the standard monthly Levy, will be billed separately at the end of the month in addition to the standard Levy and is payable by the 1st of the following month with the normal Levy. Services falling outside the monthly Levy are optional extras chosen by Resident.
Yes. A form provided by the relevant sales agent will have to be completed by the applicant’s house doctor and submitted to the Care Manager. The Care Manager will then do a medical evaluation of the prospective purchaser/occupant before the sale can be concluded.
Personal information, medical aid information, current state of health, medical history, medication currently being used and allergies, etc.
Yes, but only after formal approval by the trustees.
Occupants must be 50 years old (at time of occupation) and your spouse/ partner may be younger than 50 years old.
No, each apartment has a prepaid electricity meter.
Yes, all residents residing at the Lifestyle Homes, Independent Living Apartments, Frail Care or Assisted Living Suites may make use of the facility. Arrangements for functions can be made with the Property Manager.
Yes, this service is catered for by Feedem, a specialist in their industry (situated at the Care Centre). This service will be for the occupant’s account and must be booked in advance.
Provision for an open-access phone line will be installed to each of the houses. Owners will be able to contract with any telecom service provider to install a phone and internet connection.
Yes, minor cosmetic changes (for instance the installation of aircons) may be done. Approval must, however, be obtained from the Property Manager first.
In case of a security emergency, kindly contact the Care Centre reception, Phangela Security or the Property Manager.
A non-resident/visitor can stay over for a maximum of 21 days. Consent must be obtained from the Property Manager.
Yes, a dedicated retirement bus has been bought for the purpose of transporting residents at a cost to nearby shopping centres, etc. Kindly book in advance with the Property Manager.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (situated at the Clubhouse at the Zevenwacht Lifestyle Homes)
- Amari Property Management
- Tel: 021 250 0408 / 083 261 4676 (Johan Vermeulen)
- Phangela Group
- Tel. 021 949 9802
CARE MANAGEMENT (situated at the Care Centre)
- Care Manager
- Tel: 082 871 9451 (Adri Conradie)
MANAGER ON DUTY AT THE CARE CENTRE
- Tel: 079 209 0751
BOOKING OF MEALS
- Receptionist Tel: 079 209 0751
EMERGENCY AFTER HOURS
- 083 261 4676
- Multi Spectrum Property Retentions
- Tel: 087 802 9003
- 10% discount on wine purchases from the tasting centre.
- Complimentary wine tasting (limited to 4 pax).
- 10% discount on meals in the restaurant and picnic baskets.
- 10% discount on accommodation (Country Inn & Cottages).
- Discount on the conference facilities.
- 10% discount on full day or evening spa at Bakwena Spa at Zevenwacht. (Not applicable to special offers, half-day packages, single treatments or products T’s & C’s apply).
- Preferential purchasing opportunities for newly released wines.